2. It may have caused a single dance party in the kitchen the other night while unloading dishwasher. And then continued while my husband made dinner.
3. Along with that station, my brother introduced me to MC Chris. Check out his pandora station also. Pretty cool mix of everything. Pirate songs and all.
4. It makes me happy to see how much my husband is cooking. I think he is better at it then he thinks he is, and it is nice to come home from work to a meal. I am going to state this now.....
If you continue to cook me dinner I wont grip about doing the dishes and cleaning up the house. deal?
xoxo, your loving and happy wife
5. This is what the dog decided to do while I was folding laundry the other night. Gee thanks Lilly. Usually she runs through the piles I think for just pure entertainment to knock them down. So thank you for being sleepy.
7. This shirt I am wearing today is a lovely shade of mint. I am craving mint chocolate chip ice cream now.
8. I threw a bag of peanut M&M's on the counter at the last minute the other night while checking out at the convenience store. I may have gotten a "are you kidding me" kind of look from my husband. I put them in my purse to take to work and eat as an afternoon snack. Let me tell you, that bag didn't even make in 2 minutes in my car at 8:15am. I ripped it open and I was not even out of my neighborhood. I ate about 5. Then I said " NO! Stephanie stop it." So I closed them up and put them away. I then got them back out at about 4:30pm for a little snack, thinking I would eat a few to hold me over until 6pm. Then the bag had 3 left in it, how could I only leave 3. So I finished the bag. I felt horrible about myself afterwards. Maybe that is why my face is hating me this week. Darn you chocolate covered peanutty goodness.
9. Oh, hey purple friday. Go Ravens!