1. I have a wonderful family, this including my husbands family. I am thankful to have the opportunity to spend this thanksgiving with all of them and my mother at the same time. A few members are missing, but I am still thankful for this opportunity.
2. I am thankful for my loving and supportive husband. We just celebrated three years of marriage, but we will be celebrating eleven years of being together. And as everyday passes I am more and more thankful for having him in my life.
3. My friends, I am so thankful to have such a great group of friends. Some near, some far, but a great group nonetheless. I am also thankful for certain friendships that have grown tremendously over this past year.
4. My wonderful job. I am lucky enough to have a job I love and that I love coming to everyday. I could not be more thankful for getting this opportunity and being able to enjoy what I do on a daily basis.
5. My puppy Lilly. I am so thankful Shaun and I got her, she has filled a spot in our lives and now when we are away from her we miss her dearly. And we can not picture our lives without her. I can only imagine this feeling with kids.
6. I am thankful for the ability to spend every Sunday with my brother. It used to be maybe monthly I saw him, but I am very thankful that I get to see him and spend time with him every Sunday evening. As we watching certain t.v shows together and enjoy dinner. It is a wonderful time in my week.
7. I am not a real religious person, but I am thankful I am here today. I am happy with all the opportunities I have been given and how my life has turned out.
8. I am thankful and excited to be able to spend five days with my mother. I have been used to seeing my parents weekly and it came as a shock to me not to have them right around the corner. I am very thankful to have my mom in town and to be able to host her at my house while she is visiting. My dad will be staying behind this time but will be so happy to see him come Christmas.
9. I am thankful to be godparents to our nephews. I feel honored to have this opportunity. I love them dearly and can not wait to continue to watch them grow and become little men.
I know this two days late, but leave it to me to show up to a party fashionably late.
I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving as much as I enjoyed mine.
What were you thankful for this year?