Monday, October 22, 2012

monday monday

oh monday, you are not welcomed with open arms. Go away.

1. I actually finished a craft. what? hold the phone. I am so proud of myself like a constant beaming smile and I had to show everyone. Thank you Uber Chic for Cheap for the wonderful tutorial. I do have a t-shirt in mind that I am thinking of adding this too also, but I needed some more fun art for my frame wall so I went out and bought a small canvas. Boom here she is!




















2. I took this photo the other day on my way home. I can not get over the color of these trees. They are so bright and vibrant and they make me happy. I wish they always had this red orange color. They looked prettier and fuller last week, but Its hard to take a photo when you get home after dark every night.



















3. I have noticed lately on my drive home that no one else wants to get home at a decent hour. I mean seriously. I can understand driving slowly to work, but come on people, don't you want to go home. I swear it seems NO ONE wants to go home but me. They drive so slow and I am getting a serious case of road rage. Personally I want to go home. I don't want to make my drive any longer than it needs to be. Who wants to support me and help me move closer to work?

4. See wouldn't you want to get home to these faces quicker?



5. Sometimes this is how we spend our saturday nights. Bar hopping around town.



















6. This ice cream, get it pronto. My brother brought over a half gallon and then forgot it over my house. Lets just say there was not much left when he came back. Cold Stone Creamery - Coffee Lovers.





















7. This weekend went by way to quick. When you work 6 days a week it seems like I have no days off. I saw a great friend after work on Saturday. Love you Michelle. She was in from Ohio visiting family near by, my friend and I went and visited for the evening. Not sure how we didn't get any photos. Score Zero for us. We have been best friends since college and the three of us can just pick up where we left off. We can talk for hours about everything and it feels like we haven't been apart or missed a beat. It is nice. With that being said I had Sunday off, I finally got to sleep in. Had an eye doctor appointment then came home and took a nap while I should have been watching the ravens game. Bad ravens fan, bad. When I awoke I was not motivated at all, didn't do to much maybe a load or two of laundry and then I had Sunday television to watch. I feel like I wasted my day yesterday, this week is going to be busy because of that. I need to time manage my life better.

8. As we all know I like to make lists. I usually end up with multiple scrapes of paper laying around with random notes written on them. My solution, I found a notebook that was not being used and decided to carry it with me at all times. If I need to make a list of some sort of write something down I now have a spot to do that. Step number one to achieving this balanced organized life that I would like to have.

9. I really want to paint the inside of my front door black. I am not sure my husband understands why someone would do that. I love it, and I think it would be awesome. I think I may just do it and see what happens.

10. My mother is coming to visit in a month, and she is staying with us. My guest room has not been touched at all in the three years we have lived there. The vine wall paper needs to be removed and paint needs to be added real bad. I am considering tackling this before she arrives. I have not told my husband this yet. Honey, you have just been told my plans. Love you.
















11. In the photo above I dyed my hair darker. Its seems I think it is a bigger deal than it really is, no one but me can tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...