Tuesday, November 13, 2012

three years.




Today marks three years of being married to my best friend.




These past three years have gone by fast! Time flies when you are having fun right? I can honestly say, we do have fun. My husband is the person I joke with, play pranks on, pick on, confide in, make watch romantic comedies, and truck through life with, and I honestly would not have it any other way.


I’m not saying that I haven’t gotten on my husbands nerves or he hasn’t gotten on mine, or that we haven’t argued over stupid things. Trust me we definitely have. But we all know a great marriage takes work and a lot of compromise, and I am very thankful to have a husband who is willing to do both those things with me.


I wish I could go back and relive this day. So much happened so quickly. I am happy where my life is and where it is going and I couldn't imagine spending it with anyone else. Here is to another 60 plus years of making each other laugh. I love you my dear husband, Happy Third Anniversary.




Love is not a matter of counting the years -- it's making the years count.

All photos courtesy of our wonderful photographer Artemas Mott. 
Check him out: Artemas Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...