Friday, July 13, 2012

oh hello.

It is about a year since I posted. Lets try this again. Maybe I will succeed.

I am gonna start you with a lovely end of the week recap, a few thoughts from yours truly.

1. This week has dragged on, I did not want to leave the beach and I did not want to leave my parents house. It was so nice to have 4 days of relaxation and fun.

2. I am not usually a fourth of July person, but I had a blast this year. Saw some awesome fireworks, ate some great food, and had quality family time. can. not. beat. that.


















 3. Wednesday was a long day, I may have drank 3/4 of a bottle of wine by myself. It was nice and much needed.

4. took advantage of a free slurpee that same evening. Wild Cherry Pina Coloda Mix. heck yes!


















5. Actually went to the gym twice in one week. Now that is what i call determination. Oh and how does a gym not have A/C, cause I swear my hole in the wall strip center gym never has it on and they are determined to make you sweat more than normal. And they like to taunt you by having portable units but not turn them on. Oh but they do run the ceiling fans, yeah lets blow hot air at the sweaty worker-outers( i made that term up and i am sticking with it).

6. I am in a mood today where I want to GET.THINGS.DONE. except not at work, I want to go home and do things. I am feeling motivated. Come on 6pm. oh and with that said, things definitely do need to get done, I have friends coming over this evening and my house looks like it is from an episode of hoarders. I have been the poster child of laziness this week. Example it has taken me five full days to wash the load of towels. As in i put them in the washer on Sunday evening and have had to keep washing them evening after evening after evening. I actually put them in the dryer last night. It was an accomplishment to say the least.

7. Today is Friday the 13th. I like today. I got married on a Friday the 13th. Things turned out great.

Lets keep posting regularly this time.
Stephanie OUT!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...