Monday, April 8, 2013

it was friday ya'll.

I was supposed to finish and post this on Friday. Whoops, enjoy. A day(two days) late and a dollar short. 

1. We had this teacher in high school that said "it's friday ya'll". Now I repeat it every Friday. Fun Fact: I never actually had this teacher, I have just heard stories.

2. True story: this is the conversation my husband and I just had. This whole eating better thing is fine, but I am craving something sweet or fatty real bad. Obviously.


3. Someone find me a coffee shop that will make designs in my frothy coffee. thank you.

4. I jumped on the Mint band wagon. I bought some mint shorts. Come on warm weather!!

5. I have said this before and I will say it again, and again. I love me some Justin Timberlake, pretty much obsessed at this point. His new cd is on repeat and I finally convinced bothered my husband enough to get tickets! Now who wants to save that poor wonderful man and buy his ticket from him.

6. Just a note: everyone should go get the App Weatherpuppy. Thank you Lindsay loves ________.  Why would you not want to check the weather and see cute pictures of dogs demonstrating said weather. Bonus: you can download different dog packages, i may have picked the pug theme.


7. Am I the only one who had to look up the abbreviations kids are using today? Yes, I am aware of saying "kids and today" makes me sound like an 85 year old women. Any-who, I am pretty sure about once or twice a week there is a new one and I need to look it up. Seriously today it was OOTD (outfit of the day).
Come on people spell out what you want to say, are we that pressed for time? I can't be the only person that has to do this, am I?

8. I had the WHOLE weekend off from work. IT.WAS.AMAZING. I tell you it was wonderful. No place to be at a certain time, nothing pressing. It was glorious. Those types of weekend should come around more often.

9. My husband and I went to IKEA yesterday, we bought some outdoor chairs. It NEVER fails that something is damaged or missing. We bought a chair and matching ottoman. This ottoman has a top and (4) leg type bases, one of these said leg bases was not in the box. crap. Thanks IKEA.

10. I'm lacking anything else interesting or witty for a Monday. Stephanie Out.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...