Well i kind of fell off the wagon again. So i am going to try and pick back up.
1. It seems this Cupcake brand wine is ALL the rage. Everyone seems to love it. So I thought to try it, I bought three bottles. I have tried two of those three bottles and I am not impressed at all people. They were both white wines and I am not always a fan of those so maybe that is why. Anywho, my last bottle which I am thinking of trying this weekend is a Red version and here is hoping all three bottles were not a waste of money. I am a sucker to try anything that EVERYONE else loves. Peer pressure and impulse buys for the win.
2. I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and New Year. Wow it has been that long since I slacked off. Bad Stephanie.
3. We got new appliances recently, it made me such a happy girl. I was very tired of staring at almond everyday. And also being a kitchen designer and designing these wonderful kitchens kind of makes me jealous. It's a small step.
4. I made new years resolutions in my head....I have followed none of them. Epic Fail.
5. Even though it is mid March I am thinking of writing said resolutions down and starting to try again.
6. My name is Stephanie I am 28 years old and I have a horrible obsession with ke$ha. I should not have just admitted that. I am embarrassed but can not help but sing along.
7. With that said I am also eagerly looking for someone to go to the JT & Jay-z concert with. Anyone? Anyone? My husband said he would go, but poor guy, I couldn't do that to him.
8. One of those head planned out resolutions was to stick with the gym. Well we quit the gym a few weeks ago, we never went. So instead we bought our out of shape butts INSANITY. We started it last night, the fit test was an embarrassment to watch for myself and my husband. Here is to 59 more days!
9. Along with the new work out plan is eating correctly. I have never eaten so much food in my entire life. I hope these five meals a day work out, at this point i just feel like I have gained 100lbs due to eating more calories and protein.
10. This past weekend was so nice out for March. My husband and I took advantage of it and walked the dog up the street to starbucks. It was such a nice outing and treat. I honestly enjoyed every second of it.
11. A few weekends ago we went to Monster Jam. Never in my life did I think I would be going to a Monster Jam Event. Well, let me tell you, it was a blast. We took our soon to be 4 year old nephew and the three of us had a great time.