Thursday, June 23, 2011

hello love.

Well hello all who are out there reading, which is no one as of yet. 
I have decided to start a BLOG. So, Welcome to little house and a puggy.
















This picture above is our pride and joy Lilly.
( I am a little over the top in love with this dog)
She is the closest thing to a child at the moment and we spoil her to death.
















My husband (we will call him Mr. F) is my world. I don't know what i would do without him. We make a good renovating team, I measure, he cuts. He can't read a tape measure for the life of him and i have no muscle power to use a saw. We are like two peas in a pod. ha.

I am in love with our first little condo and the ups and downs of renovating it. There is so much we would like to do and things I would like to change so I am hoping this blog will motivate me ( I tend to get pretty lazy) to get more done and share with the world.


So let's get started!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...