Friday, June 24, 2011

shall we say addicted.

Is anyone else out there as obsessed and addicted to Pinterest as i am?

I like searching for inspirations and ideas on the internet, and when I would find something I liked I would copy the web address and past it in an email to myself. I felt pretty popular too getting all these emails, but alas they were only from myself. But then I came across this website. This is fantastic, I can search the internet or even popular posts and "PIN" my ideas. What a great way to keep track of everything. And this is a great way for me to keep track of things I want to make, things I think would be great home decor, how I wish I could dress, and even a section on the baby that isn't even planned yet. I am constantly telling Mr. F
"look what i found today", "isn't this so cool", "what if we painted this cabinet this color", "this car seat has cow print on it, lets get it". I think this site really helps me get my creative juices flowing, it really lights my fire, it revs my engine.. I think you get my drift. But it has really inspired me get more motivated and move forward with our house. To try new projects and even think outside the box, realizing that I don't have to spend a lot of money to make my house look nice, there are tons of things I can do myself and it will still look great.



















You can add little notes when you pin the item so when you do look back you know exactly what you were thinking. oh and just incase you want to take a peek into my crazy pinning life here is my direct link.

You know what this is great for also?
I am a Kitchen Designer in real life, and this is a place for me to get some great inspirations for some of my clients. I try to keep up with magazines but this is very convenient and allows me to group them all together, whether it be the color scheme, layout, cool storage ideas, a beautiful hood or even bathroom ideas. This is wonderful.
























To all of you out there who are reading this and have not tried this yet, i highly recommend it. You can pin anything. It will be a life saver, no more emailing yourself links (I know there are other people who do that other than myself)



This whole post sounds like an ad for Pinterest but I am not paid or perk’d for it. I just LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...