Friday, September 7, 2012

30 before 30.

I am turning 28 in about a month, so it got me thinking of things I have yet to do in my life. I have about 2 years until I am not in my twenties anymore. So I thought I would compile myself a list of 30 things to do before I turn 30. My goal is to have this list accomplished or on it's way to being accomplished by October 11, 2014. Wish me luck, here goes nothing. 





1. Travel to Hawaii or a European Country.
2. Go camping in a tent, build a fire, make smores, go hiking the whole works.
3. Join the Rams Head World Beer Club & complete it.
4. Have a Spa Day with a friend. Massages, pedicure, manicures, facials.
5. Try atleast 50 new restaurants.
6. Send out cards for every occasion. i.e. birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, just because, etc.
7. Play Paintball
8. Fire a gun.
9. Have a garden. Either vegetable or herbs.
10. Travel to more states.
11. Go Kayaking.
12. Learn how to save more and spend less.
13. Take a cooking class as a couple.
14. See a show in New York City.
15. Go to Las Vegas.
16. Get Laser Eye Surgery.
17. Meet someone famous.
18. Attend an away Ravens or Orioles Game.
19. Learn to bake or cook well.
20. Learn Photoshop.
21. Ride a segway.
22. Try a Bikram Yoga class for a month.
23. Establish a name for myself in my career.
24. Buy a Big Girl Bag.
25. Go to Disneyland.
26. Begin the search for a new home.
27. Actually read all the books I have bought over time.
28. Try dying my hair brown again.
29. Think about adding a bambino to our family.
30. Go Sailing.


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...