It seems this blog has turned into a bunch of lists. Fine by me. Fine by you?
So, who wants to know some fun facts about Stephanie?
1. I can not sing if my life depended on it. I have been told I sound like William Shatner when I do sing. Basically I speak the words I am supposed to be singing.
2. My middle name is Louise. I like it, my husband thinks it is funny and likes to call me Weezie.
3. If my husband would let me I would paint everything white.
4. I have a small sick obsession with pugs. I thought they were weird ugly dogs before I got one, and now I LOVE their faces.
5. I hate decorating for holidays. The only one I decorate for is Christmas and I.LOVE.IT. Any other holiday I hate the decorations and decorating for. I am also not a huge fan of dressing up for Halloween.
6. With that being said my favorite holiday though is Thanksgiving. Christmas is a close second, but Thanksgiving is my all time favorite. I love the food and the family togetherness. But mostly because I insist on wearing this shirt every.single.year.
7. I am a big family person, I love my family. I would see them everyday if I could.
8. I am not a big fan of surprises. I need to know what is going on at all times. I observe to the max and try and figure out what is going on.
9. I am not a cuddler, I love my space.
10. I don't really like cake that much. But I do like chocolate. I would love a snickers bar with a candle in it over a birthday cake any time.
11. I don't mind sorting and doing laundry, I just hate folding. It usually sits in the dryer for days and i re-dry about 10 times to get the wrinkles out before I finally fold it. Even then I may just take the pile and shove it in a corner of my bedroom.
12. I don't mind cleaning, I really don't. I just like if someone tells me how nice the house looks or smells when I am done. If i had that encouragement and praise every time I cleaned something, I may do it more often. Sad but true.
13. Baking makes me very nervous. To me it seems like an art, something that need perfecting. And I am not that great with time. I feel like baking is a big downfall of mine.
14. I am sarcastic by nature. I try to have witty comebacks to whatever you say to me. I am not afraid to be that friend that actually tells you the truth. My friends know this and hopefully this is why they love me? This makes me sound mean, I promise I am funny, or at least I think I am funny.
15. I have a few close friends and I like it that way.
16. All throughout middle school I had the nickname Step-on-me. I'm not sure how I felt about that.
17. I am a compulsive grocery shopper, meaning I usually go when I am hungry and I always seem to come home with a new cookie, cracker, snack, or Ice cream. As much as I love lists, and I make them, I can not stick to them.
18. I have a problem finishing things I start. Most projects will sit for months before I finish that last leg to get it complete.
So that is a little about me, tell me a little about yourself.